- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage. VES Market Services may contain links to other websites, applications and other services. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites, applications and other services and we advise you to read the privacy statements of such websites, applications and other services you visit which collects personal information.
What is the information used for?
Your personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by us for the following purposes:
- To send you notices, information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organizations selected by us.
- To provide goods and services by us or by our designated representatives and/or business partners to you or to parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
- To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from us.
- For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of the VES Market Services including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
- To comply with any request from any third party or any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users.
Can you opt out?
In the event that you wish for us to discontinue the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data for any of the above purposes, you may also write in to us at email@example.com to inform us of the same.
Whenever we send you any marketing information, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Can you access or correct your personal data?
You may update your personal information at any time by accessing your account(s) with us or by writing in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the same.
Will your personal information be shared with anyone?
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- We will only share your personal details with a third party for the purposes and situations as described above, or for other purposes where we have your consent to do so.
For the avoidance of doubt, you consent to:
- VES Technology collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for the purposes
and situations as described above;
(b) VES Technology transferring your personal data out of Malaysia to third party service providers or
agents for the purposes and situations as described above.
How is your data protected?
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access and other similar risks. Access to your account(s) is password protected. Thus, no other party, including VES Technology employees, can change the information. However, you must remember to log off from your account and close the browser window after use so that no unauthorized party can have access. You are responsible for the safe-keeping of your password. You must not, at any time, disclose your password to any third party. We will not be responsible and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any losses or damage incurred by you whatsoever caused by your non-compliance to any of the foregoing. All information gathered by VES Technology is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorised VES Technology staff using assigned user ids and passwords. In certain areas, VES Technology uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
VES Technology may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our platforms. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes. You agree that your continued use of our products and services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.
Questions, Feedback, Concerns, Suggestions or Complaints
VES Technology Sdn Bhd
#20-10, Austin 18, Jalan Austin Perdana 3, Taman Austin Perdana, 81100, Johor Bahru, Johor.
Tel: 07-2121227 Email: email@example.com